Monday, September 17, 2007

MHGO #8 This whore

My gentle audience, I have felt much about the motherfucker asssucker bitch herpes eating Larry Craig ever since he happened upon my gay ass. Firstly, this motherfucker goes against everything I stand for, even though I am sure he will take advantage of the young boy scene. What a fucker!

I hate this fucker like every queer boy should. I have petitioned to get gay rights at my local bar I go too.

At the same time that I am mad, I find myself victim. Not because I feel that gay men and women do not deserve these rights, but more that at the time that it is prevelent, we promote these actions as militant.

My gay, lesbian, and trans brothers and sisters deserve what is written under the constitution of the untied states.

The constitution.

The constitution.

The constitution.

You are put in a position to adapt the real world to what our fathers meant, one world, under god, for all to share, we are all equal.

Thanks for your support of equal rights.

Marshal
(my company employees at least 40% gay men)

No comments: