Sunday, March 22, 2009

MHGO #41 The State of the Hood..

Once upon a time I was young, not as young as you may be reader, buy younger than I would intend you to be when reading this. I live in Chicago with my boyfriend of whom this story effects more than I, but I only have the strength to write.

It starts like this. I remember 3 years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember getting yelled at for the same shit I get yelled at for now..No one said the time would fix everything. I remember never worrying that the people in this memory would never be discernible in the future. Why in the world would I think about one of my friends never being there for me or furthermore us? The reason escaped me and I never entertained the matter again.

Later it happened, I was forced to face what I never wanted to do. My friend was too fucked up to wake up to live life, or I was waking him up so me and emergency services knew he was ok. There is a funny thing that happens to you during a two year break up....you fight with all your might to not care....when I say with all my might I truly mean it because we would accept this person at his most low if he had the strength to say he would give up. Alas he does not.....and we are left friendless...and here starts my plea:

Dear Crystal Meth,

Please stop taking my friends from me.......



Marshal

1 comment:

oberonaarhus said...

Stainless Steel Flask Recipes - Titanium-arts.com
Stainless titanium rainbow quartz Steel Flask t fal titanium Recipes, Recipes, and titanium wheels Tips. We bring you more recipes and information. No matter what titanium tools flavors of our sauces and micro touch titanium trim sauces