Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MHGO #49 The trouble with reality is

So I am allowing myself a personal blog. Yeah, I guess it is not personal if I am publishing it to everyone but what the fuck... I finally think in the last week I have made peace with the break up of my relationship. It feels so weird to finally say that, and even more weird to even say the end of a relationship. I feel like I have been conditioned to be in a LTR, so when you have to change your mindset to date night or one night stand, it takes some gumption.

#50 is coming and with it I intend to leave all this in the past so what better way than post 49? Boys are retarded. I realized I need a man. There is a distinct difference.

I have learned a couple new and important lessons:

1. Breathing fresh air is important.

2. Everything that happened in the past is in the past.. and having read that.. it is now the future. What are you going to do to change it?

Tomorrow awaits,

-M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

boys are retarded. enough said. breathing fresh air is always important, its like it removes the stink from your body and you instantly feel better.