Sunday, April 5, 2009

MHGO #43 thnx

I was totally put beside myself in the last few days by a dear friend of mine calling me "brilliant". For those of you who have followed me for years, you know I have surpassed several personal barriers of mine, including beating Fox news and being in the same list as Howard Stern for best comedy podcast. I have done all that so even though I get pressure daily do re-do my podcast, and yes I eventually want to do it again...... today is not the day. Today became harder than ever before because my friend Alex called me brilliant.... This man was/has been an inspiration for me professionally and personally. I do love podcasting and I love giving someone something to laugh at.. but now it means more. Alex, I don't feel more pressure because of you... if anything I thank you for the honesty and pressure to be the best.

I think I am coming back whores.. suck it up and blow it out your box, cuz here I cum.

-M

No comments: