Thursday, July 30, 2009

MHGO #46 Harry


Wasn't it that movie "When Harry Met Sally" that they were the best of friends but figured that sex would ruin the relationship? I think I am going through the opposite. I think sometimes I fear that being the best person in the world would ruin our relationship. Maybe it is that if I act a certain way he will expect it. Or, conversely if I don't do all the things I am supposed to I can get away with it. I know I have been and am being selfish.

Trust me friends that is a hard thing for a bull nosed man like me to say.

I hope this all goes well. I really do. I have decided today that I no longer wanna be the asshole of the world. It was funny for awhile but now it is wearing thin. I would like to have said that it was me, but I know sometimes it was forced for other peoples laughter, and maybe that is what has caused my partner so much grief.... and that sucks.

-M

No comments: