Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MHGO #4 Rexina Grossman & Carry Wood



When watching the Cubs game last night I came to the striking realization that there are NO WOMEN in professional sports. Well, I guess I should rephrase that and say that there are no co-ed professional sports besides Nascar and Hockey.

Ok, logistics aside I want to say that I think we could win a lot more games if we put women on our sports teams. Who could hit a line drive with Carry Wood on the(your) mound. Yes that was intended, shut up! Or who would want to wreck the pretty face of Rexina Grossman as she delicately prances with the ball to pass it to that little man way down yonder?

Well, that might be a little extreme, but lets at least look at the profit side of it. Women would accessorize the hell out of their uniform and all the necessary bags they bring to the field. You could have a bat coozy and a glove warmer for baseball and cute little buttons (think crocs) on the cleats and streamers on the goal posts!!!

To be honest, I felt a little sick last night realizing that we as men have excluded women from what is called our national past time. I looked around the room at all the women fans and wondered if they felt the same way. Or were they just dreaming of the glove warmers......

No comments: