Monday, August 27, 2007

MHGO #2 Michael Vick


Here puppy puppy! Saw the other dogs face off! Thats real lovin isn't it folks. Michael Vick of the Atlanta Falcons pleaded guilty today to dog fighting charges. I don't know how I feel about this, because at the same time that I know dog fighting is wrong, I still think (in a sick way) he can do what he wants with them. I mean I have a real hard time, and always have giving a dividing line to what is freedom and what isn't. Now I believe dog fighting is wrong, but I also believe fighting in general is wrong.

Now before everyone gets all crazy and shit on me I want to clarify that I don't think it is right. But isn't wrestling the same thing? Haven't people died from wrestling? Isn't there gambling in wrestiling in Las Vegas? I just don't like to be a hypocrite. He is playing football for fucks sake!

One thing for sure is I believe he was a victim more than ever because this has been (to my knowledge) the first big celebrity dog fighting case. I really feel sorry for the people that are always the poster boys for crimes. Yes I feel they should be punished, but I feel that they are prone to being punished more because it is fresh and new and popular. Oh and hey Michael...don't drop the soap! WOOF!

No comments: